Royal Government of Cambodia
- Having seen the Constitution of the Royal Government of Cambodia;
- Having seen the Royal Kram No. 02/NS/94 dated 20 July 1994, which promulgates the Law on the Organisation and Functioning of the Council of Ministers;
- Having seen the Royal Decree No. NS/RKM/0908/1055 dated 25 September 2008 on the Establishment of Royal Government of Kingdom of Cambodia;
- Having seen the Royal Kram No. NS/RKM/0508/016 dated 13 May 2009, which promulgates the Law on Public Financial System;
- Having seen the Sub-Decree No. 25 ANK.BK dated 10 June 1997 on the Establishment of the Committee for Economic and Financial Policy;
- Having seen the Sub-Decree No. 135 ANK.BK dated 21 September 2007 on the Revision of the Organisation and Functioning of the Committee for Economic and Financial Policy;
- Pursuant to the needs for the Royal Government’s Operations.
Establish a Task Force for Managing the Process of Harmonising Planning, Public Investment Expenditure, and Cooperation Financing (TFPPIC), which is a subordinate organ of the Committee for Economic and Financial Policy (CEFP).
Article 2: The TFPPIC is comprised of:
The TFPPIC is tasked with:
- Leading the studies and reviews of the roles of the RGC’s Ministries/Agencies as well as mechanisms and approaches pertaining to the planning process and the process of managing, coordinating and implementing public investment expenditure and cooperation financing.
- Leading the studies and proposing measures for harmonising public investment expenditure and cooperation financing to ensure consistency and coherence in terms of concepts and working schedules between these two processes, which enables a sound and inclusive national budget expenditure plan that is consistent with the Rectangular Strategy Phase II, National Strategic Development Plan and Sectoral Strategies as outlined in the Action Plan on Harmonisation Alignment and Result and in the Public Financial Management Reform Programme.
- Monitoring the implementation of actions plans which have been endorsed for the implementation of the harmonisation of public Investment expenditures and cooperation financing as well as suggesting any necessary re-alignments/re-allocations and dealing with potential issues.
Article 4: The TFPPIC shall regularly report the results of its task performance to the CEFP for instructions and decision. In the event that any measures need to be taken beyond its capacity, the CEFP is to report to the head of the Royal Government for instructions and final decision.
Article 5: The TFPPIC can collaborate with or request the cooperation from the RGC’s Line Ministries and Agencies and Development Partners if necessary.
Article 6: The TFPPIC Secretariat that is housed in Ministry of Planning is to assist in the work of the task force. The role of the Secretariat and the composition of the Secretariat members are to be established by a Prakas of the Minister of Planning as per the request of the TFPPIC.
Article 7: All members of Working Group shall attend the meeting following the invitation of the Chair or the invitation of the Vice-Chair in case of the absence of the Chair (as per the delegation of authority of the Chair).
Article 8: The TFPPIC is authorised to use the Ministry of Planning’s Stamp.
Article 9: The Minister in charge of Council of Ministers, Minister of Economy and Finance, Minister of Planning, Chair of the CEFP, all Ministers and Heads of agencies concerned and the individuals concerned as of the Article 2 shall be responsible for effectively pursuing this Decision from the date of the signature.
Phnom Penh, 11 August 2009
Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo HUN SEN