KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
Nation – Religion – King
Royal Government of Cambodia
No: 68 SSR
- Having seen the Constitution of the Kingdom of Cambodia;
- Having seen the Royal Decree No. NS/RKT/0918/925 dated 06 September 2018 on the Formation of the Royal Government of Cambodia;
- Having seen the Royal Kram No. NS/RKM/0618/012 dated 28 June 2018 promulgating the Law on the Organization and Functioning of the Council of Ministers;
- Having seen the Royal Kram No. 03/NS/94 dated 05 August 1994 promulgating the Law on Investment of the Kingdom of Cambodia and Royal Kram No. NS/RKM/0303/009 dated 24 March 2003 promulgating the Amendment to the Law on Investment of the Kingdom of Cambodia;
- Having seen the Sub-Decree No. 60 ANK.BK dated 05 April 2016 on the Organization and Functioning of the Council for the Development of Cambodia;
- Having seen the Decision No. 03 SSR dated 11 January 2019 on the Development Cooperation and Partnerships Strategy 2019-2023;
- Pursuant to the necessity for promoting partnerships and development cooperation effectiveness with all development actors;
To promulgate the implementation of Guidelines on Partnership Mechanisms and Tools to implement the Development Cooperation and Partnerships Strategy 2019-2023 which are attached to this decision to promote partnerships with all development actors and ensure transparency, accountability and development cooperation effectiveness.
H.E. Chhieng Yanara, Minister Attached to the Prime Minister, Secretary General of the Cambodian Rehabilitation and Development Board of the Council for the Development of Cambodia (CRDB/CDC) shall have overall responsibilities for coordinating and monitoring the progress of the implementation of these Partnership Mechanisms and Tools and incorporate the progress into annual reports and a mid-term review report on the implementation progress of the Development Cooperation and Partnerships Strategy 2019-2023 and submit to Samdech Techo Prime Minister for review and approval.
The Minister in charge of the Office of the Council of Ministers, the Minister of Economy and Finance, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Ministers of all ministries, Heads of all relevant institutions, the Council for the Development of Cambodia, National and Sub-national Administrations, development partners, the private sector, non-governmental organizations and other relevant stakeholders as well as the aforementioned officials shall effectively implement this Decision from the date it is signed.
Phnom Penh, 10 May 2019
Signed and Stamped
Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo HUN SEN